Dual boot Lunix / Widows

Avrom asked ≪As to Lindows I was told that if I install lindows as a
part of dual boot operating system, Lindows has to be the default
operating system because Microsoft does not like to acknowledge any
non-microsoft operating system. Is my understanding correct. ≫

They will co-exist on the same HD, but only if you install them in the
right order. I believe--correct me if I'm wrong here--that it is advised
to install the other OS first (whichever it is), then Widows.