Re: OFF TOPIC

Sam Martin:

>Times have changed and hatefulness has grown more vicious.
>Let's keep it private.

Pointing out the fascinating semantics involved in the humanitarian bombing
and long row of scandals preceding it is not "hatefulness" but a relevant
observation. Yes, words do matter; something that XYwrite users should
know.

-- Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "...we are not the KLA or UCK Air Force and I will
-- repeat it again, we are not." - General Jertz
-- "My statements were legally accurate" - Bill Clinton