RE: big monitors

Jim:

I use a 21 inch high res Hitachi monitor I got last year and
would never think of using anything else.

Once you get a 19 or 21 inch model, (and check out your options
well) spend some time tuning it to the way you work. With the
exception of XyWrite in DOS mode, which I use and like very much,
I find I there are many ways of setting up Windows programs so I
can have access to more info without unnecessary clutter.

TR...