Re: Control key problems with vDosXy?

Interesting. It just happened again. It happens very quickly and it
is hard to determine the sequence, but just now I confirmed that
there are times when the backspace key will behave as
control-backspace. I was certain that no other keys were pressed. It
seems to self-cure after it happens. I'll keep on eye on it. I
suspect it has something to do with some kind of inadvertent
keypress, for example control-space, but I cannot repeat the problem
when I try.