RE: Curse of the Cursor

Thanks, Patricia. I did find your posts and Robert's in June 2003 on cursors involving Xy 3+. I'm asuming that the instructions will work with Xy 4.018 DOS. I'll do some experimenting with IT. Thanks.

Jim Eberle

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia M Godfrey [mailto:pmgodfrey@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 3:06 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Curse of the Cursor

REply to message from EBERLE, JIM  on Fri, 4 Feb
2005 16:50:44 -0500

Back in June 2003, Robert explained how to change cursor size using
XyWrite's IT default. Check the archives for that period and see if the
method he outlined there works. Be careful, as he prefaced it with dire
warnings, but...

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx