 From: Myron Gochnauer
 To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
 Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:37 PM
 Subject: Re: WinXP screen buffer

   but to run mac os on it? why?
My motivation was to see how this kind of thing works, in case I buy a Mac to run Windows on under Fusion. Running OS X on the PC would not be the same, I know, but it's the inverse of what I'm considering. And I might want to use my existing Lenovo PC to run Mac music-composing software (Digital Performer).
 Most of my programs are Mac, and I am comfortable with OS X. The
Dell Mini 10v is smaller and much cheaper than anything Apple
offers, so it might provide a nice supplement to my large Macs. I
run Windows on an HP notebook that can operate as a "tablet PC",
which is very convenient for PDF-music-score reading on a piano.

 Myron