Re: Auto correcting suffixes

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sat, 26 Sep
2009 17:58:38 -0400

> I tried it out and get an error in the first line of the code--
> can't compare number to string. At one point I saw a "can't
> find EI."

Sounds like frame WILDAZ did not decode properly. There are no
unbalanced EIs in the code. It works well here -- no errors, no
beeps. Here's another copy (attached as WILDAZ.FRM). Delete what you
have in U2 and reinstall this one. It should work.

You can put the WildAZ.1= line anywhere in REG. I have it near the
bottom of the file; at or near the top is fine, too.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx