ToC levels

I'm trying to get my table of contents to look something like
this. Any suggestions?

The chapter is flush left, the chapter title is either
centered or indented 5 spaces.

Chapter One
             Roland's Quest............. 1
Chapter Two
              Monsters..................11

           ==== OR ====
Chapter One
   Roland's Quest............ 1
Chapter Two
   Monsters.................. 2

===========
So the SR IX for the first one needs to have only the title
centered, but not the chapter number:
 ≪SR IX LD....PN≫

but when I do that, both chapter and title are centered. How
about defining two ToC markers? If I do that Xy seems to insist
that I generate one but not both at the same time. But am I
wrong
here?. It seems if I define one ToC level as
 (centered) Chapter One .... 1
and the second level as
 (centered) Roland's Quest (11)
Xy will only let me generate one TX level at a time.

Perhaps if I generated an index as if it were a ToC?

  "...we can only know what a thing is when we know it in
   more than one way." - Brian Aldiss, _Space Odysseys_

Tim      jloud@xxxxxxxx      Speaking only for
myself.