Another "Formatted View" bug?

Because of all the previously-documented bugs in "Formatted View" (F8 on
XY4.0 template), I like to work in "Draft View" (Alt-F8 on XY4.0 template)
most of the time. But frequently near the end of a large document (e.g.,
after I do a Save to disk) I find that, unbidden, it announces "Going into
Formatted view." Then I have to sit and wait while it calculates all the
formatting before finally giving me back the cursor. Of course, my very
next step is to go back into Draft View, so it's very frustrating. Is this
a Feature or a bug?  Jim.

James Enterline  144 West 95th Street  1 (212) 865-9648 Voice/Fax .
...............  New York NY 10025   jenterli@xxxxxxxx