keyboards

Keyboards and monitors, indeed. I like the old IBM tactile feedback
keyboards, and like some of you have a backup in the attic, new and
carefully sealed, when my original, which I use with an adaptor so it fits
the new keyboard plugs on the new computers, wears out. I'm also still wed
to the nec 15-inch monitors, the E500 and earlier 3FGE. The E500 had a .25
dot pitch that makes XyDos with Ultravision is easy on the eyes. They've
been discontinued by some refurbishers, if that's not a neologism, have them.

Michael Norman
micheal.norman@xxxxxxxx