Re: Problem with OED and NT (was Bemoan)

At 12/23/2002 09:42 PM, you wrote:
 Go into the Printers object, and just delete the printer....
ROBERT!!! You're such a genius!!!! I thought about your suggestion, and
then I merely changed my default printer to Acrobat PDF writer. Nothing
more! Whammo! OED v. 1 works!!!! Oh, this makes me so mad at Oxford -- such
a simple fix! Someone should get this info out on the web. Yet . . . you
really have to wonder about the OED community. If there are so few that
there hasn't even been any discussion of this on the web -- perhaps Oxford
should be able to get more money . . . . By the way, is the new version on
two CDs? Apparently one of the intermediate versions was.
Unfortunately, I think my Lexis problem is going to be a little more
difficult to solve ! But one thing at a time. . . .