Re: faulty spell checker/dictionary?

Why is it that SAving DICT.SPL hurts it? I just compared DICT.SPL pre- and
post-SAve operations. I set Default 1A to 1 (ignore 1A), and the difference
seems to be that 00 characters get inserted by the SAve. In one case, after
a CA and before a 60, 13 00s were inserted. Any ideas about why? Some kind
of padding?
> I tend to open any file I even suspect might be binary with
> READ, rather than CA, to prevent such things.

Good idea! The SAve instinct is so strong that, sometimes, we need
to be saved from ourselves.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx