[Date Prev][Date Next][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Date Index][Subject Index]
Re: KMD vs. Cmd Command Processor (inside XP)
- Subject: Re: KMD vs. Cmd Command Processor (inside XP)
- From: Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:57:55 -0500
> Win Explorer is in
> Start > All
> Programs > Accessories.
Yes, I found it. Pretty well hidden, small print.
1. You can get Explorer by right-clicking on the Start button.
2. You can make a shortcut to it (and put it in the quick-launch area of
c:\windows\explorer.exe /e /root,
I think the /root. makes it open up in the root directory. I think the
final comma is necessary.