Re: Anti-Spam Option

I agree with Rene v.R. that the problem isn't (yet) large enough to justify
the risk that some welcome on-topic contribution might reach us from out of
the blue (no pun intended).

And I can't believe that spam-stopping entails a zero labor input from
someone. Carl DiStefano has better things to do with his time. Like
answering many of our questions on the world's greatest, but not always
most self-explanatory, word processor.

On reflection, delete "but" in the last sentence: not being
self-explanatory is an unavoidable concomitant of the fact that XyWrite is
a tool, not a machine.

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel