Re: Converting from Word to XY

Sadly, the Adobe File Utilities (which were formerly
Mastersoft's Word for Word, from which XyQuest bought
its supplied conversion modules) are no longer. DataViz
for the Mac does XyWrite, but I don't think DataViz for
the PC does, oddly enough. 'Tisn't an ideal situation.

I must say, though, that the quality of the DataViz conversions
seems to be extremely high. However, I have not used the
product extensively, nor have I used it on huge files. On
huge, complex files, no conversion is ever ideal.