Blurb blab

May I impose on the List to help me unearth a (blatantly self-serving)
citation?

A year or so ago, one of our number wrote an article in one of the
e-zines (was it Slate?) which described Robert's and my XyWWWeb site as
"the ultimate fount of XyWrite customization" (or words to that effect).
The comment, as I recall, appeared in a ruminative digression about Xy
in the larger context of reportage on the Microsoft antitrust trial. My
Web searches have come up dry.

I'd like to check the quotation and provide a live link to it if
possible. Does this ring a bell with the author or anyone else?

Many thanks.

Carl Distefano
cldxtra@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/