Re: Blurb blab

Actually, Carl, the article said XyWWWeb was a"cornucopia of Xy extensions
written by him and other power users." The article ran in Salon on Aug. 25,
1998 and the url at the time was
http://www.salonmagazine.com/21st/feature/1998/08/25feature.html

I'm forwarding a copy to you separately.

Cheers,
Richard A. Sherer