From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
OHammond@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 6:30 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Speed Issues (was: Slow performing xywrite)

Works for me at home on a PIII 733 under Win2K Pro, also under
NT4.0 and
Win98se

Turning to another speed problem at the other end of the scale,
no one had
any
comment on the question I posed awhile ago about running Xy on a
fast
processor. I know for sure that there are no problems at P-II /
450 mhz.,
but
I sure don't want to upgrade to a faster processor only to
discover that Xy
will no longer load, as has occurred with a couple other app.s of
similar
vintage. My guess is that Xy4DOS, because it is written in
Assembler, may
be
spared that fate, but it would be great to know that for sure in
advance.

Jordan