Re: What was Sprint

Harry Binswangr wrote:
> Sprint . . . what was that, back in the day?

	Sprint was Final Word, etc.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_%28word_processor%29

    See also MINCE

	Electric Pencil?
    Ah the days of the wooden-sided Sol 20s
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Pencil

    WordStar was so dominant in its day that most
    other Processors had some conversion utility for
    the imbedded codes.
    I was using PC-Write from Seattle at the time
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordStar (many languages
      and perspectives in the left rail)

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC-Write
      a very popular Textverarbeitungsprogramm

    And of course our dearly beloved, super fast,
    and multi-configurable
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XyWrite
        (Why only in English?)

                  Daniel Say