Re: Patricia Godfrey, in memoriam

I would also like to respond to this. I remember Patricia for her obvious excitement and inquisitiveness. She'd so often rattle off bursts of possible solutions, leavened with sharp opinions about MicroSludge, as she called it. I had been missing her presence "in these rooms" for quite a while now. Now that presence will be missing for good. R.I.P.