RE: Windows problems

My office computer is WinNT 4.0 and I use XyWin 4.12D on a Compaq
Pentium. I've experienced both these problems but with different
"cures".

On the disappearing mouse pointer I can "cure" by exiting and reloading
XyWin; closing other programs and rebooting the machine are not
necessary.

When the cursor lies about its functional location I can usually "cure"
by going into expanded or draft view (Ctrl-F8 or Alt-F8) (Function calls
TG or WG), but perhaps you are describing a different problem than I
have had.

I agree that both are "bugs", as seems also my "title bar blankout"
problem (8 Jun 99) (for which we've had no enlightenment from the
experts here), that we will indeed have to live with until Ken Frank
("Finally, I am pleased to announce that we will begin shipping the Beta
release of the SmartWords editor in approximately 2-3 weeks. " - 17 Mar
99) comes through.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx