Windows problems

And while we are on XyWin problems I have found two irritating buglets:

Disappearing mouse pointer. It is still there, but 'behind' the XyWrite
screen. Occurs when I have other software, usually HotMetal Pro 3, running.
Have to close all programs and reboot to get rid of it.

Editing point gets stuck - wherever I put my cursor XyWrite insists on
putting the text in another place, where I have just been editing. Can't
change this without storing and recalling file.

Anybody knows what's happening and how to stop it, or is it just one of (or
rather two) of the things we have to live with?

Paul Williams