using oed

Dear Robert

I have been experimenting with the OED using v118 of XYWWWEB.U2 and it provides a great utility.
However I have found two anomolies with my setup.

When commanding oeddos in XY4 with the cursor on a word, OED is invoked perfectly and the definition
found. However when I return to XY4, the screen colour intensity had fallen and I can only recover
my usual intensity by quitting and reloading XY4.

When commanding oeddos in XYWin under similar circumstances, OED is invoked and the word definition
found but then I am immediately returned to XYWin and I have to toggle back to OED to read the
definition.

Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks

Paul Breeze