Proposed Solution to K-mac's problem...

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:30:11 -0400

I've made bold to attach to this msg a 4K HOW2CONV.ZIP file, containing three
things:

a how-to document called HOW2CONV.ERT -- read it first. Since everyone wants
 MSWord target docs, that's what I've discussed. I load my result into MSWord v8,
 and it displays perfectly (with one minor glitch, namely it kicks out an extra
 page at the end, which you can just erase once you get the damn thing into
 MSWord)

a sample document that absolutely 110% DOES convert, using the procedure that I
 outline in the how-to document, which anyone can use as a standard or starting
 point for debugging their own source files -- without a standard to start from,
 we get nowhere

my copy of TEXTOUT.FLT

Anyone who is having problems, please give it a shot. This WORKS! Conversion to
MSWord from ANY XyWrite format, from 3+ through XyWin, is discussed, and the
filters are available to anyone for **free**. It is as simple as pie.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx