Re: Smart Suite and reading Word files....

Er, maybe not the place for it here, Jonathan, but in a word, it's
true, you need Warp4 to use the latest SmartSuite. The easy conversion
of Word files is probably the biggest reason I'm planning on getting it
as well.

-Rafe T.
raphaelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ray-field.com