Re: Announcing vDos-lfn for XyWrite 1.51

Reply to note from "Carl Distefano"  Sat, 9 Jul 2016
14:30:47 -0400

Re this:

> VDLchk: Checks for updates to the latest build of vDos-lfn and
> installs the update if it is more recent than the currenly-
> installed build.

I should add that VDLchk uses Wengier's new utility
vDos-lfn-checkinstall.exe to check for updates. This tool makes it easy
for all vDos-lfn users (not just U2 users) to check for available
updates. It's a great addition to the vDos-lfn toolbox, and yet another
reason to take advantage of the latest installer.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx