Re: Good cloning Vs. System Restore

Dear Kari

No doubt you have already thought of this, but if not ... I made hard
disk images of all my floppies several years ago (5.25 and 3.5) and now
simply load an image into piece a of software called virtual floppy
drive if needed. You still have to protect the copies but at least they
might outlive your physical drives. I have all my XY software archived
in this way.

Best wishes

Paul