Re: Old question: xy to pdf

If the file's already PDF, why print in Xy? Don't you have Acrobat
reader? There's a U2 routine to print a Xy file to Postscript using the
Postghost printer driver, then calling it in GSView, and converting to a
PDF. Mine has gotten buggy or corrupted or something, and I have not had
time to debug it, but I can still do it by calling fo.ps, which the U2
routine creates, into GSView, converting to PDF, and saving and printing.

I suspect a change in Ghostscript or GSView (I have several versions on
different machines). Can anyone who successfully uses Robert's TYP and
XY2PDF tell me what version of Ghostscript and GSView he or she is using?
$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d700d207526c184cm04vuc