Re: overcoming the XP lag [II]

At 11/4/2004 12:15 PM -0500, Leslie Bialler wrote:

Thanks.I would very much suppose that df=ks,0,0 is the same as commenting the
thing out altogether. Whatever. It works.

I'm not sure. I'm reading RH's post carefully, plan to experiment this
evening, then answer him, but here's the question that's intriguing: why do we get the same effect -- eliminating the last the lag in XP Pro/SP2 -- when we EITHER simply hit the numlock key [Martin Osborne's jerry-rig] or issue the KS command from the cmd line? What do those two actions have in common?
Michael Norman