Re: $XKey / STACK query . . .

Reply to note from Fred Weiner  Fri, 17 Jan 2014
16:59:44 -0700

Fred:

> I can't get my head around it. Would someone care to parse it
> for me?

If you run Stack.PM and your XC key is F9, your keyboard assignment
for F9 should be:
67=$S,XC

($S adds the command to the Stack, or moves it to the top of the
Stack if it's already there. XC eXeCutes the command.)

Since $X is a substitute for XC, you might think that the key
assignment should be changed to:
67=$S,$X

What the Help screen is saying is that you can (and should) omit the
call to $S, because $X calls $S internally. So the key assignment
becomes, simply:

67=$X

If you run Stack.PM, your commands will still be Stacked.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx