Re: programming question

Reply to note from "Morris Krok"  Sun, 16 Feb
2003 12:02:40 -0800

Morris:

> I made changes to my shtfind.pm program but it only works
> if I revert to BC se/w //CL XC. BX se/w /Q2 does
> not produce the desired results.

Perhaps because, in the BX statement, the closing separator is
missing? Try BX se/w //Q2 ; note the "/" immediately before
func Q2.

It bears repeating that the func CL in "BC se/w //CL XC " is
of no account. It moves the cursor one space left _on_the_CMline_
before eXeCuting the SEarch command, a maneuver that has no effect
whatsoever. You can safely delete CL! Having done so, you'll find
that the ONLY difference between the command in
BC se/w /XC and the command in
BX se/w //Q2 is the missing separator.

--
Carl Distefano