RE: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

thanks for the clarification regarding XY 4.017 (DOS) and XY 4.12 (Windows).
I didn't realize XyWrite has been so alive and well outside of the small
scope of this office.

Mimi
>So, from what I am gathering with all of the helpful advice is 1)
definitely
>upgrade to XW 4.0 (my manager has already approved this step);

Are you sure you got the difference? XY 4.017 is DOS, XY 4.12 is Windoze.

>I'd like to hear more about SmartWords.

So would we all...