RE: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

Mimi:
>So, from what I am gathering with all of the helpful advice is 1) definitely
>upgrade to XW 4.0 (my manager has already approved this step);

Are you sure you got the difference? XY 4.017 is DOS, XY 4.12 is Windoze.

>I'd like to hear more about SmartWords.

So would we all...

>Also, I guess while I have your attention, if you have to use Windows, what
>programs do most of you prefer as far as word processing goes.

XYwrite... there really is no reason to change, just because you want to
work under Windoze. Either get XY-Windoze, or work with XY-DOS in a
DOS window.

>Also, what e-mail servers do you recommend. I have the option of using MS
Outlook or Word Perfect's Corel Suite manager.

I would stay away from MS Outlook. Try Eudora Light for simplicity or
Pegasus for power.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"What is the point of having this superb military you're always
--talking about if we can't use it?" Madelaine K. Albreight