Re: Next Sentence (NS) glitch; FF 32 45

Thanks, Adriano and Robert, for the clarity on FF 32 45. I'm glad, though,
we cross posted, and I was able to dope this out before you sent the answer
key. (I'd hoped to get to it before 4 AM--Robert's posting--but it came to me
on the walk home from work, no computer at hand. I noticed it precisely
because the DOS Lister gave it away--hex 2E in the raw code listing gave, of
course, a period, whereupon it clicked that that was ASCII 46, period.) Talk
about use/mention!

And yes, now two oddities: the one Robert points out about the limits of NS
and PS, and the one I mention in my earlier posting: why would a period in
some other processor turn up in XyWrite 3.55 as a 3-byte period? Presumably
Xy is the only game around that uses that coding?

Peter Brown
psjrbrown@xxxxxxxx