Next Sentence (NS) glitch; was Re: More on Tame

This reminds me to note to the group that I've suddenly encountered behavior
I've never seen before. I'm using Xy3+ (3.55) with Win 2000, and long ago I
dedicated a few keys in my keyboard file to moving the cursor to the next or
previous sentence. The relevant entries in the keyboard file are:

XX=NI,NS,CR

to get to the beginning of the next sentence, the one after the one the
cursor is in ("cursor right", because I leave a single space between most
sentences), and

XX=NI,PW,PS,CR,NS,CR

to get to the beginning of the sentence preceding the one the cursor is in

These work most of the time, on most files. Occasionally, though, just with
some files, or with certain parts of some files, the cursor jumps to the next
or preceding *paragraph* (not the next or preceding sentence). I see nothing
in expanded view that could account for this, and it never happened before
Win2000. Anyone have any ideas about troubleshooting this?

Peter Brown
psjrbrown@xxxxxxxx