Vertical keyboards (was : keyboard connection dapters)

" On Sun, 3 Jan 1999 00:03:37 -0800 (PST), Daniel Say wrote:
" ...[after quoting Peter Evans on PS/2 <--> old-style keyboard connectors]
" >	And go out now and try to find nice keyboards, usually used,
" >	that have the same feel and keys (hwere's "~", "/", "\" etc?)
" >	because they are increasingly Windows 104 keyboards
" >	with too-soft touch.
"   Surplus dealers still have the old (non-Windoze) style. For example,
" I paid $19.95 last summer for a 101-key "Leading Edge" keyboard, with a
" rt-angle DIN connector, at Electronic Planet. I went back just before
" Christmas for another, and they still had at least a dozen more.
"  ["Electronic Planet", is based in Manchester NH; I got my keyboards at
" their hole-in-the-wall branch store in Woburn, MA.]
"  Surplus Direct (now a division of Egghead) would be another likely
" ppssibility - they din;t happen to have 101-key units last I looked, but
" by the nature of the surplus business, it can be worthwhile to check
" periodically.
" ......
" >	There is the rather wonderful spacesaving vertical
" >	Datalux keyboard.
"
"  ??? Tell us more?
"  Irv Thomae  up in Norwich, VT

	Visit
  Sight Impaired: For products go to:
  http://datalux.com/products/product.htm For contacts go to:
  http://datalux.com/contacts/contacts.htm

	While they are expensive, you never need to
	play 88 keys across again.
	And there is more space with these Spacesaver
	keyboards on your desk for yet more piles of
	paper and cups of LongJiang tea.

				D. Say