log files in NB?

I've been working with Nota Bene for a month or so now, but I miss one
feature from XyWrite and haven't been able to find its counterpart in NB
5.004: the log option, CTRL + L which allows you to create a session log
for later use. So far, after fruitless exploring in NB's help files, I
haven't found any analogous command in NB. The best I can do is go to the
FILE menu and reopen the windows listed at the bottom one by one. Has
anyone discovered an equivalent to XyWrite's log command in NB, and how
does one use it?
Richard A. Sherer
rasherer@xxxxxxxx