Re: Xy on Mac OS X

Russ:

I for one would like to know, perhaps off-list, whether Dragon NatSpeak on the Mac is a significant improvement over it on Windows machines.

--Harry

As for the Dragon Naturally Speaking stuff, i have tried that on a Windows machine, and DID have success with getting it to work with XY.

You may want to also look at Mac Speech. For their Intel only version, they have liscensed the Dragon Naturally Speaking engine to finally give Mac Users a much better voice recognition engine. (I have the software, but don't yet have a machine to use it on!) :(

Russ

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx