slightly OT: Dragon Nat Speak on Mac OS X

Harry, Russ, anybody,
DNS (Dragon NaturallySpeaking, not domain name service) on the Mac is less capable than in Windows; the reseller bought the engine but not all the features. For example, you can't add your own vocab to its database; you're stuck with the out-of-box database. Uselessly limited in my technical field, so I've bought the Win-version of DNS. Also, DNS for Mac will install/run _only_ on Intel Macs. I found this out by reading numerous reviews on the web; the mfg. doesn't warn you about them.