NB Win bugs?

Is it okay to talk about NB bugs here?  Since NB seems to be the
only child of XyWin I'll assume it's appropriate.

I installed the demo on my 486SX laptop and, although it is very
slow at loading code, seems to be pretty speedy at formatting,
jumping about and searching.

I crashed it several times. The only example I can recall with
certainty is this: via the menus try to change the "fonts"
preferences. The computer froze. Eventually I just edited the dfl
file.

I had another crash in a different menu, but I can't recall the details.
(I think it was Ibidem...)

Oddly, if I want to edit a pure ASCI file I have to tell the program to
treat it as a NB file. Read as an ASCII file it adds formatting
commands at the beginning and a few other places.

Myron