Re: New Windows installer for vDos-lfn

Hi Carl,

I am very glad that everything works nicely now. I will continue to support and maintain vDos-lfn too.

Wengier

On Monday, May 16, 2016 12:13 PM, Carl Distefano wrote:

Wengier,

> Please download the new version.

Done! Everything is working nicely here. I do appreciate having the
SCREEN= setting. I have two sets of XyWrite configurations for my two
monitors, one of which is wide-screen and the other having the old 4:3
aspect ratio. It's nice to be able to choose the monitor on startup,
without having to drag the screens around.

An observation about the BLINKC setting: I had been setting BLINKC=OFF
because I configure a solid red cursor in XyWrite. But I noticed that
the white DOS cursor would occasionally bleed through the red -- no
big deal, just a little distracting. I found, however, that by setting
BLINKC=ON, the problem goes away. I still have my solid,
*non-blinking* red cursor in XyWrite, but with no bleed-through from
DOS. I consider this a feature.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx