DOS 5.0

  You mentioned that DOS 5.0 requires a little extended memory (I
think you said you had configured 64K). What does DOS 5.0 do with this
space? Does it load the command processor high?
  I'm asking because I have a 286 with the standard setup of "lower
640" plus 384K extended RAM above the 1MB address. Currently I use all
of the extended mem for a disk cache, but I can easily configure things
to leave room for DOS 5.0 if it will move stuff up there and free up
room below 640K.

  -=- Hugh