Someone needs help getting XyWrite III+ to print on win95

Hi all,

The fellow I sent a printer driver to has written to me again begging to be told how
to get Xy III+ to work under Win 95..

He does not want to learn Xy4 which does seem to work OK with the same printer
(IBM4039), just XyIII+ does not.

I have not used III+ for about 11 years so I really cannot help him. I don't even
have it anywhere to try it, nor a postscript printer nor a printer that is not
networked! Nor win 95 for that matter.

The other pain is he has no email address ! He sent me a stamped return envelope!!!

Is there someone near Carmel, NY who can call him and help the chap ?

his address and phone:

Larry McFarland
633 Fair St.
Carmel, NY 10512-3008

telephone (845) 225-2129

If nobody responds to say they can help him I will have to snail mail him that I
can't help him...

_D_a_l_e___S_c_h_u_l_t_z_