Re: Someone needs help getting XyWrite III+ to print on win95

Can he print to the printer from Windows? Because early releases of 95
did have printing problems. Plus a dot matrix like that may simply be too
slow for an ECP or EPP parallel port. (That is fixable, through the BIOS
or Control Panel.) I havn't used XyIII in eons, and though I have the
files here, I cannot even remember the right keystrokes, having used the
Xy4 CUA-compliant ones since I upgraded. It would really be better if
someone more conversant with III did this, but I'll do my best (NY is
next to NJ, after all) if no one else can.

Patricia M. godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx