Re: Programming challenge: Undo

Unfortunately, even XyWrite has a form or two of hidden text - - I think
I may have used the label command for that. Once a very inopportune
hidden note to myself got included in a clumsy translation to Quark of a
brief in support of something or other after it had been sent to opposing
counsel. 'Death, they sting is here!' I exclaimed. I've never used
a hidden text command since.

In the end, I expect, it wasn't noticed. Who reads one's beautiful briefs? Certainly not the courts! I used to set them exquisitely, in Sumner Stone's Cycles fonts.