Re[4]: A Win95 question

   > The spelling checker for Xy4 is identical to the one in XyIII, if
   you use the > Microlytics speller. The one that IBM originally had us
   ship was a dog.
   > Maybe you're inadvertently using that one? >

   Sherry: The problem with the Xy4 spell checker is what happens after
   Fix Spelling finishes its work: The screen jumps so there's only one
   line showing and the line is usually shifted so that the beginning of
   line is off screen. Very disconcerting to a writer who needs context
   to continue on. By contrast, in Xy3+, the screen remains rock solid
   after FS finishes its work.

   As far as I can tell, this was one of those mindless changes that
   Signature and Xy4 made just to be different. It is the primary reason
   I still use Xy3+. If TTG would fix FS in Xy4, I would switch in a
   flash, even though there are still other problems with Xy4.

   Jim Eberle  jeberle@xxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: Re[2]: A Win95 question
Author: xywrite@xxxxxxxx at INET
Date:  4/28/97 10:21 AM

how can you tell which one you are using?

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''