Re[4]: A Win95 question

Tim and Sherry: Sorry there was so much confusion about my problem with the Xy4
spell checker. Sherry's post arrived before yours did and I responded to hers
about the cursor problem with Fix Spelling. I neglected to mention that I use a
ctrl key to put the screen and cursor back where they belong most of the time:
nn=PU,BS The point is, it's another key stroke. And even though I complained to
TTG years ago when the company was still providing new versions of Xy4, nothing
was done to fix the problem.

Jim Eberle
jeberle@xxxxxxxx