Re: Conversion programs

>Reading all of this about conversion programs. Do any of you use conversion
>programs to convert documents from Word 97 and WP8 to XyDos? If so, what
>conversion programs do you recommend?
>Thanks,
>Mimi Gauthier-LeBien

XY-Windows -- if nothing else, it is a workable converter RTF -> Xy3.
Why don't you get it for the upgrade price (about 100 bucks).

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton