Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

> Sorry, Ken, if you're offended, but this is my
>belief. And this is especially true about the
>fantastically GROWING market for INTERNET/HTML
>editors. With what I consider to be a minor
>addition, your product would run circles (it
>already does) around the current set of HTML
>editors.
>Dick Giering

I often wonder about it. XY and HTML formats being so similar --
shouldn't it be phantastically simple to turn XYwrite into the
HTML editor par excellence?

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton