Re: XY Full Screen in XP

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 3:41 PM, M.W. Poirier mailto:poirmw@xxxxxxxx wrote:

 I think that it may also be affected by screen resolution.  A low screen
 resolution will work, whereas a high one will prose problems.  At least,
 this is my experience.

 M.W. Poirier

Mr. Poirier,

Lowering the screen resolution from 1280 X 1024 to 800 X 600 had the effect of giving a bit more witdh to the appearance of the window on the desktop, but the increment written to the PIF layout tab did not "stick"; that is, after quitting XyWrite, closing down the window, and re calling with the shortcut, the newly accessed layout tab showed back to 80. No solution. Patricia commented to me that one needs to put out a appearance tutorial on running XY in latter-day MS environments. I won't be able to do that until I understand it better. FW.